Your organization has made a significant financial investment in agile as a means to achieving business objectives
Maintaining agile proficiency requires an ongoing commitment. Until you have the core assessment, coaching and training competencies in-house, engaging an experienced agile coach will keep your team proficient and delivering exceptional results.
Mercury will ensure that you get the most out of your agile investment.
- How are you doing with your agile adoption?
- Where are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Where in the process are you not operating at maximum power and efficiency?
- Team Launch
- Team Tune-up – observation, intervention
- Agile Leadership
- Agile Kick-Start – An eight week training and coaching program to get you off and sprinting
- Agile Tune-up – Assess, coach, and train around specific needs; getting your teams to the next level, a custom feedback and interactive training program to address your biggest challenges and weakest links
- Agile Estimating and Planning Workshop for Developers – Effective story writing, lightning fast story sizing, story splitting, values, roles & responsibilities
- Agile Estimating and Planning Workshop for Product Owners – Visioning, road maps, release planning, effective story writing, effective story splitting, driving the product, values, roles & responsibilities
Course Modules & Workshops
Managing Work Product
- Story Writing Workshop
- Portfolio Management
- Product Visioning, Roadmap, Release Planning
- Stakeholder Management – balancing priorities
- Agile/Scrum for Executives
- Scrum Tune Up for Managers
- Leading Agile Teams
- Being a Great Scrum Master
- Scrum Tune-up for Developers
- Team Launch/Relaunch